Sunday, September 14, 2008
SHE'S GOT (drumroll) ...
...TEETH!! Her first tooth cracked the surface of her soft little gums on Tuesday (9/9). It was one of the middle teeth on the lower rack. The thing is so jagged and sharp that it's a wonder she hasn't scratched up her tongue, lips or thumb. On Saturday, the second tooth of the middle lower pair emerged. There's no picture to show for it yet... she's a little shy about flashing her new pearly whites. So, instead of the usual photo update of Leila, here's a pic of David and I on our first solo vacation. We went camping in San Simeon and toured some vineyards in Paso Robles along the way. It was a lovely treat. And thanks to Nana and Popo who made it possible by babysitting!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Greetings from Oshkosh, WI!
Great to see Leila growing up so fast. It's almost like a sneak preview of what we'll be going through soon.
Jazz
You guys look great! I am always so happy to hear your postings. We all know that those "growing pains" can be overwhelming for the parents, sleepless nights, endless crying...I love that you only sound proud!!!! So glad you had some adult time! I look forward to catching up with you soon!!!! Much love, Jamie
Post a Comment