We took Leila to the polling booth with us. She thought her first election was pretty cool and was proud to sport her "I voted" sticker.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Leila, Niki and David! This is my very first comment and I cannot believe that I have not been looking at this great blog. Leila is growing up so fast and is adorable! Good to see you three growing together and enjoying each other with family. I miss you all so much! David and Leila, thanks for letting Niki get away for a bit, but I missed you two as well. I loved seeing her and spending time with her. You two are very lucky!
1 comment:
Hi Leila, Niki and David!
This is my very first comment and I cannot believe that I have not been looking at this great blog. Leila is growing up so fast and is adorable!
Good to see you three growing together and enjoying each other with family. I miss you all so much!
David and Leila, thanks for letting Niki get away for a bit, but I missed you two as well. I loved seeing her and spending time with her. You two are very lucky!
Post a Comment