Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Posers

I got your nose. You got my nose. Noses are an endless source of fun. Who knew?

Tonight I asked her, "Do you know how much I love you? I love you this much!" and spread my arms wide. She walked away, and I thought, "hmpf, typical." Moments later, she returned with the book, "Guess How Much I Love You" and I was totally floored. Brilliance or coincidence?

Pebbles and mama posin'. Her hair is growing so fast lately, it's as if I can actually see new growth during the course of a single day.

We've resurrected the swing that did very little to soothe her as an infant. Now she tries to soothe Louie, Raggedy Ann and her sweet Leila doll in the swing. In the photo below, she's clearly quite proud of her newly discovered powers.

Look at that bulbous belly, satisfied by a meal of quinoa, kale and sweet potato (or something like that).

6 comments:

rocinante said...

What a gut!

Ethan said...

Definitely not a coincidence. Brilliance indeed!

Aunt Vickie said...

Love the Pebbles hairdo! You are 2 cuties!!!
Love you, Aunt Vickie

Erica said...

Yes, it's brilliance for sure. She's a good, good one.

Ruthie said...

i love watermelon bellies. she's got a particularly good one.

Katia said...

That is the most ridiculous belly. I agree with Ethan, definitely brilliance.