Saturday, November 20, 2010

Leila in the Rain!

We woke up to rain this morning and Leila immediately wanted to put on her rain boots and go out and splash around. She so thoroughly enjoyed the experience that she wanted to say hello to all the faraway people she loves so that they too could share in her fun!


4 comments:

Abigail said...

I love love love her Halloween costume. How clever! And I hope it rains when you guys are here so I can play in the rain with Leila! Cannot wait to see you guys! Thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

Did I miss a "hi" to Aunt Vickie? You two get to sleep in the tent! Tee-hee-hee! See you soon!

Katia said...

Ridiculous! She's such a little love. Penny was pretty funny too.

Niki said...

Apologies to those who didn't get a shout out. It was originally a Florida thing in the rain. And then it stopped raining and kept getting cuter. Then I had promised "Aunty Bobby" a hello, and well, the random hellos just kept on coming. Nothing personal, people. And Aunt Vickie, we'll be fine in a tent! (tee-hee-hee).