Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Member in the Family

Leila has always loved animals, and after weeks of her repeated responses, "Maauuwww" to my calls, "See the kitty?/What does a kitty say?" I finally broke down and got her a kitty. She's a beautiful, cuddly 7-month-old calico, name TBD... I'm stuck between Penny, Charlie and Reeses (and of course, if it were up to Leila, her name would be Mao. Maui? Parsnip, Paisley and Hazel are runners-up too). Please weigh in with your vote. Kitty needs a name. Please. And thanks.


6 comments:

Erica said...

Penny!

Ruthie said...

If I actually get a vote, I say Penny. But if your gut's saying Charlie, then you gotta go with that. Super rad cat!

Ethan said...

I say Charlie. Great name, and if it's accidentally slipping out anyway, it must be right. Plus my vote counts extra because Charlie loves me so much :)

Kate said...

I think you should call her Patchwork since she has such a beautiful patchwork coat.

Katia said...

I really think she's a Charlie at heart.

Niki said...

Well, as it turns out... I've decided she's a lucky "Penny."